Please take a few minutes and review the policy. If you have any questions, please contact us. If you do not accept this policy, ClassicCars many not be able to provide you with our services.
Collection. Information posted on ClassicCars is obviously publicly available. Our servers are located in South Africa, Gauteng. Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to ClassicCars’s collection, use, disclosure of your personal information and to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers in South Africa where ClassicCars has facilities. ClassicCars collects and stores the following personal information:
· email address, phone numbers, physical contact information;
· computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from ClassicCars and ad data (all through cookies - you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser although this is likely to affect your ability to use the site);
· other information, including users IP address and standard web log information.
Use. ClassicCars uses users’ personal information to:
· provide our services
· resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· encourage safe trading and enforce our policies;
· customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising
· deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers to you according to your preferences;
· do other things for users as described when ClassicCars collects the information.
Disclosure. ClassicCars doesn’t sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without users explicit consent. ClassicCars may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or other content violates other’s rights, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. ClassicCars may also share personal information with:
· corporate affiliates who help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services. (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to).
· service providers who help with our business operations.
· third-party websites and publishers so ads (or the content of the ads) published on ClassicCars can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can see, modify or erase most of your personal information by reviewing and modifying your posting or account status page, by signing on to “My ADS” or by contacting customer support to review any personal information ClassicCars stores that is not available on ClassicCars. There may be a charge associated with such requests but these will not exceed the amounts permitted by law. ClassicCars deletes personal information when ClassicCars no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. ClassicCars retains personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies; and prevent bad guys from coming back
or you may contact customer support.
Security. ClassicCars uses lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure, but as you probably know, nothing’s perfect, so ClassicCars makes no guarantees.
Cookies. ClassicCars or our service providers may use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyze our web page flow; customize our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
· You are always free to decline cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services. For more information on your choices about accepting cookies, consult your browser help function.
ClassicCars sometimes work with service providers who may place cookies on your computer to serve and measure the effectiveness of ads on our or our advertising partners behalf and collect anonymous information about how you use websites owned by ClassicCars and its affiliates. This information allows them to help us customize our content and advertising. ClassicCars does not allow these companies to collect any personal information about you using these cookies.
General. ClassicCars may update this policy at any time, with updates taking effect when you next use the site or after 30 days, whichever is sooner. If ClassicCars or our corporate affiliates are involved in a merger or acquisition, ClassicCars may share personal information with another company, but this policy will continue to apply. Send questions about this policy to customer support.